Sunday, April 17, 2011

Part I: Two for the Enid CVB

Over the last several months I have had the great pleasure of working with the City of Enid and the Enid Conventions and Visitor's Bureau. I have just completed work on two new videos for the CVB. They just might be my favorite ever. Seriously, ever. And, I have made a lot of videos.

When I spoke to the CVB about doing these videos they asked if I knew a cute, young couple willing to be the stars of the show. So, I solicited my dear friend Susan. She obliged and said she would work on getting her husband to go along with the plan. So thank you Riley's! You were perfect. Thank you for working through the Callahan crabbies, the muddy terrain on Gloss Mountain, and climbing up on Boomer (stay tuned for the outtakes, that shot didn't make it into the final cut). Thank you and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment