Sunday, April 17, 2011

The First of Many

Hello! This is my first of many, many posts to come. So let me start with the beginning. According to Julie Andrews, it's a very good place to start.

My name is Amy. Currently I live in Enid, OK...but I am soon to move to the Shreveport region of Louisiana. While here in Enid, I took my freelance videography to a new level by starting my own company--which you probably guess--Amy Allender Productions.

My specialty is creating unique and effective video marketing and photography for destinations. I love traveling and want to share this love with others. Through my work I hope to help destinations gain quality visitors--and visitors find quality destinations. I am also passionate about my other endeavors: commercial, nonprofit and lifestyle work. So if you are in the market for new marketing--whether video or photographic--hit me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment