Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Part II: Two for the Enid CVB

Here is is. The Barr family. I was lucky enough to get to know these folks through Susan Riley (of the Weekend Getaway video). And let me tell you, they are a hoot. The family consists of Super Mom Amberly (always prepared for any situation. I don't have kids but I was definately taking notes); Way-Fun-Dad Ron, Big Man Blake, and Sweet Squeaky Maddie.

Shooting this video was as fun as it looks. Blake kept me on my toes the entire time. You never know what to expect with that kid. Stay tuned for an outtake reel from this shoot. Spoiler: It will include lots of laughter and "Kids Say the Darndest Things" humor!

So, thank you Barr family! To everyone else: Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, LOVE the videos! You did such a great job and I know the CVB is sure to be happy with your work!

    ReplyDelete