Friday, May 13, 2011

Behind the Scenes with the Barr's

So, work has slowed down a bit. Actually, I have officially finished all the projects I had been working on in Enid. Now I am waiting until we make the move to Shreveport, LA to take on anything major. Sure, I am still looking for work (I would never turn down a good job, or a good cause) but it is very challenging from two states away. So, between cultivating connections and pouring some time into another venture...my very own blog about my domestic adventures...I have been doing some editing, just for fun.

Today I put a reel of outtakes together from the Family Adventure video for the Enid Convention and Visitors Bureau. I cannot explain how much fun this family is. Not only were they great in the video, but have also become great friends of mine. Let me tell you, Blake (5 years old) is exactly as he seems in the video. Hanging with him is always a pleasure, and you never know quite what to expect. The one thing you can expect is a good poop joke, a knock-knock that ends with someone pooping their pants, or a punchline including the word "toot." Ahhh, to be a 5-year-old boy. Good luck with that Amberly. At any rate, I loved working with the Barr's and I hope you enjoy this peek into the making of a deliciously lovely shoot.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment