Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Park Avenue Thrift

So a few days ago I shared two of the four commercials I made for Park Avenue Thrift in Enid. Today I will post the other two for your viewing pleasure...but first I just have to tell you all something!

Last night I got a text from a friend. She said she had seen the "One Donation at a Time" commercial on TV. I have yet to see them air, but that really made my day. I have done lots of videos for use online and in presentations, but this series is my first to air on television. I cannot wait to see one pop up myself. So keep your eyes peeled, Enid, you just might spot one of my spots!

Okay, so on with the others. The first was written to appeal to the younger, hipster-ish crowd. It's a story that plays out in my closet all the time. I love something (like really love it) then trade it in for another model. Really, I might be more like the gal at the end who picked up the well-loved shirt at the thrift shop and sports it in a new way. And, again, if you are wondering who the hunk is in the T-Shirt...that's Derek, my husband. Again, being a great sport and helping me with my work.



The last video in the series was written by Paula Nighengale, one of the owners of Park Avenue Thrift. She had written the script three years ago (before Old Navy had started their series of mannequin commercials). Manny and Monique are always in the store to greet customers, so we went ahead and filmed the spot. Be on the lookout for more of Manny and Monique's adventures in the future.



Thanks for following along with my work adventures. Love the videos posted here? Share this post with your friends!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment